Who is the Best OB-GYN in Wichita?
When you are an excited expectant parent, you love to plan for the future. You want only the best for your new baby. Bringing him or her safely into the world is your highest priority – of course you want to hire
the best doctor in Wichita
to deliver your baby!
So who is it?
The answer is simple.
The best OB in Wichita is the one you feel comfortable and safe with.
The one who listens to your concerns with genuine care. The one who respects your choices as a parent. The one who takes the time to answer all of your questions and make you feel heard.
Why is that so important?
Because your baby's birth is an intimate, joyous, momentous occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life. Choosing a doctor to attend that occasion means being in a long-term relationship with that person, sharing your thoughts and fears, and spending time together. When you find the one you can have a fantastic working relationship with,
you can go into that delivery room with positive feelings of trust and confidence.
So how do you find this fabulous person?
Honestly, it's kind of like dating! It's a great idea to interview multiple providers to determine if it's a good fit. You can start by asking around for recommendations from your friends, relatives, and doula. Don't just find out who they liked – ask for the specific reasons that made their experience a satisfying one.
But the most important person to question is
What is most important to you?
- Is it important to you to feel you're in control, and calling the shots?
- Or would you love to find someone you could just feel great about putting your trust in and letting them guide you?
Is it important to you that you give birth vaginally? Here are some good questions to ask:
- What percentage of your deliveries are Cesareans?
- How do you feel about me writing a birth plan?
- If I were in labor, what would be some reasons that you would want to perform a Cesarean?
Is it important to you to feel a meaningful personal connection? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel like this person takes the time to genuinely listen to your questions?
- Does this person have a caring bedside manner?
- Do you feel comfortable having this person at this intimate event of your life?
There are no wrong or right answers, only knowing yourself and your unique needs. The best OB-GYN in Wichita is out there waiting to take care of you and your sweet baby!
Source: New feed