::Product Review:: Kiinde Twist Breastmilk Storage System
A Kiinde Twist Review
I won't tease you with any ambiguous headlines or drumrolls. I'm just going to come right out and say it. I
As a working mom, the Kiinde Twist makes it so convenient to pump and store milk.
Can you imagine? No more washing bottles! But my favorite feature is that I can use it with the pumps and bottle nipples I already have – I don't have to buy any expensive extra equipment.
The starter kit comes with a connector piece that allows me to screw my own pump right onto the bag!
It's compatible with all major breast pump brands. Mine, shown in the photo, is a Medela.
The Kiinde Twist Starter Kit includes:
- 20 bags with lids
- 14 connectors for your pumps/bottles/nipples
- 1 freezer storage holder for the bags
- 2 bottles/pumping stands
- 3 nipples with cases: slow, medium, and fast flows
- 2 nipple brushes
It comes with an assortment of nipples that pop right onto the bag of milk.
But if your baby prefers a certain type of nipple, there is a connector piece that allows you to screw it onto the bag!
Pros and Cons of the Kiinde Twist Starter System:
- Easy to use
- Use only what you want - your own pump, nipples, etc.,
- Comes with everything you need to use it, no need to purchase additional items to make it work
- The single-use bags are a bit pricey, and you have to have them to connect the pumps and nipples to. I would have to buy bags to store milk in anyway, so this really isn't a huge con.
Kiinde Breastmilk Storage and Feeding Bags
Liquid gold all ready to go
I'm so happy that I have the Kiinde system to make it easier for me to pump and store breastmilk, and for my husband and babysitters to use while I'm at births!
You can get your own right here! I promise never to post affiliate links on my site to products that I have not PERSONALLY tried and approved!
Did you enjoy my review of the Kiinde Twist Starter Set? You might also enjoy:
Source: New feed